10 Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
Oolong, green, black or white teas are all members of the same plant family known as Camellia Sinensis. They’re processed to varying degrees and regardless of the method used in processing tea, brewed tea can have several health benefits and if you have one of the best electric kettles they will definitely taste great, I found this Top quality kettle here.
- Tea can protect against degenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
- Drinking tea could help you reduce your risk of having a heart attack or stroke. It is also capable of preventing the formation of blood clots in dangerous areas which most times is the cause of heart attacks and strokes.
- Tea may reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. Tea can help prevent the formation of dangerous blood clots which are often the cause of strokes and heart attacks.
- Tea is able to help in lowering stress hormone levels. Black tea is able to do this be lowering the stress hormone cortisol present in the body.
- Tea ensures you stay hydrated especially those that contain little or no caffeine could count as a cup of water with the extra antioxidants it provides.
- Teak could help to lower blood pressure. Studies have shown that drinking green tea daily could help reduce your risk of hypertension by a massive 50%.
- The compounds present in tea helps to reduce plaque and fight cavities. They can suppress or even kill the acid production and growth of bacteria in the mouth that causes cavities.
- Evidence shows that tea may help to avoid diabetes. Drinking green tea may lower your risk of having type 2 diabetes.
- Tea is known to aid digestion and it has been used for so long for the same purpose.
- Another very important health benefit of tea is that it aids immune defenses and can help the body beat bacteria. Tea can also help to fight free radicals as they are high in oxygen radical absorbence capacity (ORAC) meaning it helps to destroy free radicals in the body.